"DATA LOSS WILL BE
EXPERIENCED AT SOME POINT
IT’S NOT A MATTER OF “IF” DATA WILL BE LOST
BUT “WHEN” DATA WILL BE LOST."
Data loss can occur due to any of the following reasons:
- Human error
- Hardware malfunction
- Failure to back up critical information in time
- Accidental formatting a partition or the whole hard drive
Data recovery is the attempt to fully or partially restoration
of the deleted or lost information on the computer store media.
Data recovery can be attempted on hard disks or floppy diskettes.
Data recovery can be performed on personal or single user
computers as well as, on complex computers or multi-users
In case of data loss:
- Power down and disconnect the computer system. The more
use of the media, the less chances of fully recovering the
- Do not rely on the advertised and common data recovery
utilities. This might worsen the case and make the recovery
- Do not rely on an average IT person for recovering data.
PC911 Canada Specialists
use the most sophisticated and complicated utilities and techniques
during the data recovery process.
Specialists always maintain the integrity of the original
media for reliable data recovery.
Specialists conduct data recovery on an exact5 bit stream
copy of the original media, which keep the original safe in
case of process repetition.
PC911 Canada-- "Trust